[Resolved] [Plugin: Multiple content blocks] Blocks not displaying
I am trying to get this plugin to work, and not having much success. I installed the plugin, and then in page.php I put the following:
* The template for displaying all pages.
* This is the template that displays all pages by default.
* Please note that this is the WordPress construct of pages
* and that other ‘pages’ on your WordPress site will use a
* different template.
* @package WordPress
* @subpackage Twenty_Eleven
* @since Twenty Eleven 1.0
<div id=”content” role=”main”>
<?php while ( have_posts() ) : the_post(); ?>
<?php get_template_part( ‘content’, ‘page’ ); ?>
<?php comments_template( ”, true ); ?>
<?php endwhile; // end of the loop. ?>
</div><!– #content –>
<?php the_block(‘additional’); ?>
</div><!– #primary –>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
However, when I go to edit a page, the Multiple Content Block box is there, but it says that no content blocks are installed. What am I doing wrong?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Multiple content blocks] Blocks not displaying’ is closed to new replies.