First of all, thank you very much for this plugin. I've been looking for this the last few days and none of the ones I tried worked at all, until I found this one.
Having said that, I have some issues when using it on a multi site installation. Haven't tried it on a normal installation.
First of all, when activating it network wide, it doesn't work. I cannot add a new gallery. It doesn't give me an error message, but the new gallery just doesn't appear in the list. This is not a very big issue, since I can activate it on a per site base.
When activating it on an individual sub site, I can add a new gallery and new images and the slideshow seems to work fine. However, I encountered a few issues, of which I don't know if they are multi site related or also occur in a single site install:
1. I cannot delete images. When I click delete it says "URL not found".
2. The images don't appear in the media library. The files are uploaded in the correct though.
3. When deactivating the plugin and activating it again, all galleries and images disappeared.
4. When going to the setting page before creating your first caroussel, it gives a blank page. This is confusing. A small suggestion would be to either hide the setting page when there is no caroussel, or display a message when there is no caroussel.
As I've said, I haven't tried it on a single site installation yet. If these issues are to be fixed, this can become a great plugin. You probably already have a load of plans for future improvement, but nonetheless here are a few things that could need improvement:
- the styling of the admin area
- image management (rearrange images)
- styling options for the slider
Again, thanks for this plugin!