1. Failed to split captions -- Please have a look at pernakpernik.onlinelibrary.web.id. Captions in header are overlapped. Captions (title & description) are taken from image data.
I put scripts carefully into their corresponding .css and .php files as suggested in the forum, reread and redo again, using main theme and child theme, with no success.
2. You also proposed better get the 'Slide' title and its description for caption. Is script universal, where to put? If need to modify which part?
3. How do you align more than 1 slideshows side by side next to each other?
4. Create tranparent background for text/caption -- How do you create this .png file? (degree of transparency, dimension, etc.)
5. Library of short code metadata for Meteor Slides -- is there a list of metadata available?
Sorry for bothering you raising so many questions, Josh. Thank you.