If i enter the trail acc or my acc. The following error came up:
API Authentication failed, userID paramter was not passed to API
Now i checked all entries but...no error. Copy & Paste.
Its right, that i can only enter the USER ID for a new user?
I entered my User ID and API KEY under Admin but now this error came up:
Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in D:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\metaverse-id\mv-id.php on line 963
Maybe i make something wrong. The right way to enter a new member is:
1. User (Admin-Panel) -> Metaverse ID
2. Switch to EVE-Online and enter User-ID
3. Press Update/Delete
4. The following user is active.
Delete Update Metaverse ID Preview
Shortcode:[mv-id mv='EVE' id='7166008'] Profile is not yet cached.
5. Under Settings (Admin-Panels) -> Metaverse ID
6. MV-ID Custom
7. EVE-Online 1. User ID (for the admin) 2. API-key (from the User ID for the admin)
But... still no working.
Exist an alternative for your modul?