I just installed Menubar – successfully – using the subject template, only. I chose this plugin specifically to install a vertical menu in a sidebar, and the demo on the author’s site looked great. Unfortunately, my installation is not so great! – due to the following differences (flaws):
– Instead of white on blue, the text is virtually indistinguishable from the (unselected) background
– The right hand end of the background projects beyond the bars – considerably
– The bars are slightly staggered to the right( with depth of menu?)- unlike the demo – and this causes several problems.
– It looks like an un-finished attempt to create 3D bars.
– the left-hand ends are mis-matched – grey with black “holes” in them, completely ruining the 3D illusion – and making a mess.
– Finally – again unlike the demo on the author’s site – the menu drops down on itself, hiding the top level, instead of sliding to the left or right (as in the demo)
My installation is brand new: WP 2.8.6 + MB 4.4. Any help would be appreciated,