My issue is in regards to my blog posts.
On my website, I have wordpress configured to have a “static page” for home and another page defined as my blog posts page under Settings>Reading>Front page displays.
These are the conditions:
(*All other pages behave as expected except for the blog posts.)
1. Logged in as wordpress administrator the blog posts appear.
2. Logged in as any other users, blog disappears.
3. Unregistered user, blog disappears.
4. If I change wordpress settings above to Settings>Reading>Front page displays to “Your latest posts” everything works fine.
Any ideas why this is happening? Thank you. 🙂
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Membership] Blog Disappeared’ is closed to new replies.