I have been banging my head, trying to get ANY setup of HTML5 (with flash fallback) to work, to no avail. it was always one thing ro another that didn't meet the requirements I had.
Even this plugin didn't - not 100% - but it was DEAD EASY to make the necessary changes, and about 5 minutes after I installed (and made my changes) it was finally working. I wanted to cry. I've been trying for 4 weeks to get this HTML5 video to work, and this is the only thing that actually worked. I tried JWPlayer, Kaltura, making my own flash player, swiping the Jing player - but this. Actually. Worked.
Excellent plugin. You are my hero.