I don’t know but is there a possibility to translate the title of an article or a post? I cannot find something like that.
Is it possible to integrate that? A plain input field in the section of the translation would be great!
Do you know what i mean? 😉
Hi! Good idea! Yes, I will think of it, that not difficult…
Yeah that would be great! A single input field in the translation section should be simply done…
Thanks a lot for your support! *thumbs up*
Nice, thanks a lot 🙂
I tested it and have problem 😀 (i know i’m not very easy ^^)
As written in the other thread i try to explain my procedure so you can follow i hope 😉
- open my “beispielseite” (english: samplepage)
- choose a language (for example english): the post shows the translated version, but the title won’t be translated…
- now i tested (like done with the gallery) open an album and the URL in the address field of the browser changed:
>> title is translated (shows: “samplepage” instead of german “beispielseite”)
- same problem when i want to go back to german translation
The problem seems to be the permalink of the flag. I tried to test without the album:
- address field of the browser:
- changed into the following:
>> same behavior as described above; that means you don’t need the album view, but you have to call the site with this parameter therewith it works
And two other points:
- i call the translated page with:
http://path.to/my-wordpress/beispielseite/?mealingua_lang_id=1(in my case: english)
>> another menu button (in german called “Kalender” (isn’t translated yet to english) shows also “Samplepage”, so i have to menu buttons called “Samplepage” which isn’t correct
- a small detail: when going with the mouse over the flag you get a tooltip – that’s ok, but:
>> tooltip of the german flag: “Deutsch: Beispielseite”
>> tooltip of the english flag: “English: Beispielseite” (it should be “English: Samplepage”)
That’s all 🙂
=) Yes, good, I will look this problems closer later… simply weekend now 🙂
Hi! “And two other points:” try new version please 🙂
What about title, after last updating new column title must be altered to table mealingua_post_relations, but after some testing I understood that not on all hostings (maybe) its performing. Please try this in your base (by phpadmin for example) “ALTER TABLE mealingua_post_relations ADD title TEXT NOT NULL”. Structure of the table mealingua_post_relations must have such look: http://clip2net.com/s/1LMwU
yeah i tested it and the structure of the table looks like you posted.
the tooltip is correct now, but the other problem is already present…
and another problem causes (in combination with the NextGEN Gallery):
– push the flag to change the language
– want to open an album or want to switch the image within an imagebrowser
-> doesn’t work…
-> the link has changed to the following:
-> so my browser only wants to download the index.php and i cannot change the album view and cannot switch the images in the imagebrowser…
do you need any more information?
Hello! I am work on it… now have to much tasks on my job, but I will find what is wrong in plugin (on weekend)….
Hi! I dont know how that happened, but in repository was only one folder ‘view’, so plugin doesn work. Try update, if not I will write my plugin ‘InPost Gallery’, which I am going to write…. Im going to start write it tommorow…
try this please if you still need it =) Deleloped as mealingua compatible…
Hey, thanks for your answer.
Yes i will try it when i have time left… at the moment it’s busy at work, so my test will have to wait 😉
But thanks a lot at this point for your help and patience. 🙂
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Mealingua Posts Translations] Possibility of translating the title of article/post’ is closed to new replies.