[Plugin: Maven Member] Issues with Header Conflict
We are hoping to use your plugin, but I am having a devil of a time. I could use help on the following and really appreciate it.
1, When we install the theme and configure we get errors saying the header is already sent.
2. The recaptcha is also causing an error
3. Where do we see the members and access their user data?
4. Is there a way to add date of birth field to registration?
I made you a login to help resolve the issue, please check your gmail account.
1. When I hoose registration and hit save on this page:
I get this error:
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/lizlove7/public_html/goodyawards.com/wp-admin/includes/template.php:1657) in /home/lizlove7/public_html/goodyawards.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866
2. ReCaptcha does not work. Register here and you will see the error:
the whole registration has seem to have broken.
(note: you may need to turn off simple plugin to get past redirect)
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Maven Member] Issues with Header Conflict’ is closed to new replies.