Don't change anything in the plugin, leave livetv anywhere this txt is.
* Open folder of the plugin named /wp-langage/
* /Copy the 3 livetv files named livetv
* /Past the 3 files in the same folder /wp-langage/
* Rename the 3 files with livetv-yl_YL where yl_YL is yourlocalization_YOURLOCALIZATION like fr_FR, es_ES, ru_RU etc...
After download poedit http://www.poedit.net/download.php
Now with poedit
* open the new file livetv-.._.. .PO (with right click > open with > select poedit. Open only the new file .PO, don't change anything to the .MO because is updated by poedit automatically).
* After opened this file, click on poedit the icon "map world".
* Start your traduction and save regulary with the button @ the left of the "map world" button.
Now, if your wordpress installation is in your language and if you put these new livetv-.._.. files on your server, the language changes automatically.
ps: to add your name and your email for this traduction file, you may open your new .PO file with your text editor, and changes the necessary values with your values (like name, mail) for this traduction, then close and save. Now, you may re-open your .PO with poedit and then click to the button to save to make the update automatically by poedit for the .MO file.
After, you may compress these files and I adds your files to the plugin for the community. You may served these file from my site/contact @ http://kwark.allwebtuts.net