First of all, I’d like to say THX for you effort. Thank you.
Here is the site link:
“Minimum pixel dimensions required for all chat functionality are 220×300. Please enlarge your chat.”
Where can I enlarge the chat dimensions?
The “Normal” and “Large” buttons are overlaying the username so I can’t see who’s streaming. How can I move the buttons/move the stream details?
If I set it to be visible for Members only, it doesn’t message the logged out visitors, it just appears blank.
The thumbnail which shows a frame of a streamer doesn’t disappear after selecting a stream…
I have developped this plugin for small gamer team / gamer team usage, not for mass sharing (take care of that idea in your spirit If you do not want to be disappointed) => #4 isn’t an issue, it is voluntarily (because small team usage/gamers team usage).
If you desire to makes small change (to not displaying the thumbnails list under one live stream) view http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-livetv-bundle-streams-per-page?replies=14
#1 This alert comes from own3d/twith. If a user is connected (via original site) and comes on your site, it will be automatically connected to the original chat box on your site but If a user is not connected to the original site own3d/twitch, the inputs for pass and for name are viewable without “enlarge” but if you need to enlarge, it’s in /frontend/frontend…php
#3 If you choose “members only” a new box appears in your administration named “Define global message and login url for visitors”. Don’t leave empty this part.
#1 View here, alert work correctly (wordpress 3.4.1 and latest version of liveTV Bundle)
I have developped for free this plugin after a request of competitive gamers team http://mysports-gaming.com
and I have a wordpress site where 600+ world of warcraft guild on one multi-sites under wordpress with the plugin activated. But here too, for each guild, only some users of each team makes live stream.
But I had not expected that everyone will use it to make mass-sharing sites. I have started a professional version for this kind of use with pagination, ranking by games, more choice of themes, Api keys options, and where each live stream have it’s personal comment box. All options holds in one page.
Ok. After this update all of my streams are offline. How can I fix it?
^I have the same issue at the moment. All twitch streams show as offline. The other issue (with one extra/default stream showing was fixed though, thanks!)
I’ve downloaded the old version, replaced the page-frontend folder and now it works (with the default offline one tho) …
1.2.5 is up to date
* Added option to define limitation of thumbnails by page with the new option pagination.
* Added option to define limitation by user to limit live stream update on its profil.
* Leave option 3 columns and added 2 new options to define thumbnails width & height
* Added pagination for frontend and profil
* Fix bug for twitch from one unnecessary escaping
* Code clarification for improve performance
* Added an alert when user requesting on one offline live stream
* Added “offline” also for own3d in urls
* Now absolutly all request is prepared
* escaping html and all urls with esc_url and esc_html from wp
* More square thumbnail in the thumbnails list to adapt more easily to more themes
and also, this version fixes this bug for twitch (from the previous 1.2.4 version updated from one day).
Ok ? It’s good ? life is not too hard. lol.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: liveTV Bundle] A few little issues.’ is closed to new replies.