Link List 5.4.9
Browser: Firefox 13.0.1
OS: Mac 10.6.8
I have a links page with the following Link List shortcode:
Choose a Link Category[link-library-cats settings=1] or Search all Links[link-library-search settings=1] [link-library settings=1]
I thought it was working fine but yesterday I received a user report of trouble. We went back and forth testing. This is what we discovered:
– page works on IE, FF and Chrome on Windows 7
– page works on Safari on Mac OS10.6.8 (user’s machine)
– initial landing page with default category filter applied works on FF 13.0.1 on user’s machine
– any category filter applied via ajax hangs on user’s machine with FF 13.0.1 (the progress indicator just cycles endlessly)
– Firebug registers no response from ajax url
– but FF can successfully load that url, if it is typed in the address bar.
– user has security set to default
– user cleared the cache and cookies to no effect
– user disabled all browser plugins to no effect
This appears to be an AJAX issue only. Suggestions?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Link Library] Category filter hangs in Firefox for Mac’ is closed to new replies.