1. Extract lightbox-plus.zip to your wp-content/plugins directory.
I did that.
2. In the admin panel under plugins activate Lightbox Plus.
I did that too.
3. In the admin panel under Appearance click on Lightbox Plus to configure to your taste.
I changed the settings to black and saved the settings.
4. It should now be completely set up and functional
Well, nice, it works now… but how?
I made a page and included
image #1 for a test to the page.
But when I click the link, all what happens is that it opens the image as if there is no Lightbox at all.
Either I am stupid and can not figure it out or the guide misses some important step to make the plugin to work.
Where for instance is the JS to include?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Lightbox Plus] Lightbox does not work at all’ is closed to new replies.