Hi LG, thumbnails are not actually being created.
1. To create an album, I have to create the folder in the galleries directory. [Note: If I try to use > New Folder in the ‘Edit Lazyest Gallery Structure’ form I get the message: Lazyest Gallery cannot create folder: maybe it already exists or have bad permissions – even though I have put 777 on lg-gallery folder above.]
2. When I upload a thumb (first one for sn album), LG creates a thumbs directory in the album folder – but doesn’t create a thumb inside it for the image. The original image is placed in the album directory.
3. Back in the album admin page – just an orange icon with an exclaimation mark is shown – rather than a thumbnail.
4. Same orange triangle shows on gallery page.
5. LG is set to crop/resize image.
6. WP Media library & cropper are working just fine in usual WP interface.
7. Am running: 1.0.22
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Lazyest Gallery] No thumbnails being created’ is closed to new replies.