[Resolved] [Plugin: Lazyest Gallery] A few questions, fairly simple
1. Is there a code/link/command to “View All”. ie. I have 2 rows of 5 per page, would like to place a link to “View All” images in a gallery on one page if selected.
2. How can I add a | inbetween the gallery page numbers. ie. 1 | 2 | 3 etc. I found the code displaying page #’s but it’ll only work on one page. ie. Default page shows correctly, but page 2 will show, 1 || 2 ||, etc.
3. Is there anyway to force thumbnail sizes. I know there is a setting for max width/height, but can you force them to be say 94×94.
4. If descriptions won’t save, what files should i check for privileges, i have tried chmoding captions.xml with no luck.
Basically I need to get http://footcandywc.com/wp/gallery/?file=DesignerShoes/ to mimic http://w1.cellarideas.com/Footcandy/4.html
i know its a lot of questions, and i have more, but this would be a big help to me. Thank You.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Lazyest Gallery] A few questions, fairly simple’ is closed to new replies.