[Resolved] [Plugin: kPicasa Gallery] getting 'connection time-out' very often
– I’m using kPicasa gallery to display albums on a custom post type with a shortcode.
– I tested this on development environment (both locally and on my personal hosting account), and never had any trouble.
– I moved the site to production environment (same hosting partner, different account), and suddenly my albums have trouble loading – about half of the times I try, i get error message ‘Connection time-out.‘
– I have no idea where this message comes from, it’s nowhere to be found in the plugin source files.
– Most of the times it does work after refresh, so my guess is it has something to do with the caching mechanism.
( – Although the production environment is on an account with the same host (Servage), I do get the impression that page loads are a lot slower than on the development environment. No idea what’s causing this, but it might be part of the problem.)
Any ideas, anyone?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: kPicasa Gallery] getting 'connection time-out' very often’ is closed to new replies.