[Plugin: Job Manager] Not much is working
1) I installed the plugin. I went to “add a job” and filled out relevant information (also created a category) but when i click button to create the job, it says , “Are you sure you want to do this?” Sometimes it also says, “please try again”
2) After doing above, if I click on “jobs” in the menu, it shows me a list of jobs, however, when I go “view” any of the jobs, it only has the title and the apply now link. No salary and no other information to view that I filled out.
2.1) Also, each of these jobs are viewed on a separate page. I thought they might show up under a category page (i.e. I had entered a category for them)
3) ON the homepage it has a “jobs listing” link but if I click it, it says there are no jobs available now, even though I had created jobs.
4) I put a jobs category widget in the sidebar, but when I click on the one category I created, it says no jobs are available, even though all the jobs I created were made under this category.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Job Manager] Not much is working’ is closed to new replies.