Major trouble after I installed 3.4
All is fixed... With some investigation using Google this is what was wrong with my blog and this was how I fixed it.
- A PHP line 307 error relating to the DB
- Dashboard wasn't updating. Items like Web Development, Plugin updates were stuck in limbo. Loading .... Loading... Loading
- JeckPack stats wouldn't work. Just kept spinning.
- Widgets won't move so I couldn't redesign the page.
- I use myRepono Backup Plugin (this saved my butt) and installed my backup. I went back to 3.32.
- Throw out all plugins I wasn't using
- Throw out Google Analytics (Found a clue that might be why my widgets weren't moving)
- Deactivated all my plugins that I wanted to keep.
- Disconnected JetPack from WordPress
- Reinstalled WordPress 3.4
- Check to see if all was OK and it was.
- Activated my caches and DB plugins. Still worked.
- Activated all the other plugins. Still worked.
- Reconnected JetPack to WordPress and it worked.
Happy Camper .... with 3.4.