I’m trying to replace the no longer supported Share & Follow Plugin and have several questions about Jetpack.
1) I don’t have the ‘Publicize’ feature in my Sharing settings. Presumably, this is how I link to my already established Facebook page. Is this related to ‘Enhanced Distribution’ where I only have the Learn More checkbox (no Configure button).
2) How do I replace the Facebook Share button with a Facebook Like button.
2A) BTW, when I click the FB Share it opens the homepage to my website. Why?
3) How do I get all the icons the same size, aligned and spaced nicely?
4) I don’t have the ‘Official buttons’ option in my Sharing settings (default button style) Why?
Yes, I wrote a similar question earlier today, but I’m not sure what forum it got posted in. Sorry:(
I am currently using the JetPack sharing feature and the Share & Follow plugin (FB Like feature and Follow widget)
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Jetpack by WordPress.com] Publicize and Facebook Like in Jetpack’ is closed to new replies.