Under SUPPORT for Jetpack…the question is asked:
How do I turn off one of the features provided by Jetpack?
JETPACK’S RESPONSE IS THE FOLLOWING:
On the feature card explaining the feature you’d like to turn off, click the “Learn More” button. A “Deactivate” button will appear. Click that button and that feature will be completely deactivated.
There is NOT ONE deactivate button after you click “LEARN MORE” so where is it and why is it advertised to customers when there is no such option???
Since the upgrade to WP.org, Jetpack has been a mess.
– it missed 3 days of stats, so 3 days are all zeros.
– the comments are messing up my site.
– JP redirected my site to wp.com when it has been with wp.org for 3 years.
– I really want to know why JP automatically activates all services and misleads users into thinking they can \\\”deactivate\\\” individual features?
Please tell me what is going on with JP as I want to get rid of it but I will lose comments and all stats, which is not fair because it handcuffs users to NOT having the option of not using JP if they want.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Jetpack by WordPress.com] How to deactivate individual features….’ is closed to new replies.