A while ago I was trying to get this work but it didn't work out, so I have put this plugin aside for a while hoping that the email function improves. Now that wp notified me about version 0.10 I decided to give it a go again.
I opened settings and I saw the same fields on the email tab that made me nervous a bit but I tried filling them. Thing is I am unable to figure out how to get the plugin to send an email to the visitor and to me as well.
I remembered an old thread for tips on this very subject but for some reasons I couldn't find it in the forum. This plugin is great but I just can't use it, because it doesn't make sense to me if a visitor and/or I can't receive an email with the results and the content of the fields.
All I want to achieve is:
1. let visitors to send the results to themselves
2. get the same results send to myself
3. get my business name displayed as sender in the email received by the visitor (instead of 'WordPress')
4. being able to control how the email looks for the visitor and for me
5 the visitors email address in the from field of the email I recieve and
6. my default email address displayed for the visitors in the email they receive from me as the sender
7. get the title of the form element option displayed in the email instead of the value, as it is the title what the visitors see online and not the value. The value is only a mathematical number I use for output calculation. So if someone choose purple from the options 't-shirt color' I would like them to see 't-shirt color: purple' in their email and not 't-shirt color: 0.95'
Thanks for help in advance,
edit: found that old thread and now I know how to display my business name as sender in the email the visitors receive, but this is all I understand.