[Resolved] Plugin issues with WP 3.5
This plugin generates a large number of PHP undefined index and undefined variable issues with WP 3.5 running in debug mode. It’s unclear whether the plugin works as expected because I’ve been reluctant to put it to use with so many PHP notices (no PHP warnings or other errors are being generated that I can see).
1) Activating the plugin generates several thousand characters of unexpected output
Then, User Meta Manager admin screen:
2) Generates several PHP notices when working in WP debug mode:
– undefined index: per_page in includes/umm-table.php
– undefined variable: extra_fields in includes/umm-table.php
– undefined index: orderby in includes/umm-table.php
– undefined index: order in includes/umm-table.php
– undefined index: s in includes/umm-table.php
– undefined index: umm_search_mode in includes/wmm-table.php
3) Undefined index: umm_search_mode in the “Home” tab in umm-table.php
4) Large number of undefined variable notices in the “Add Custom Meta” tab in user-meta-manager.php (vars: $type, $label, $class, $attrs, $required, $add_to_profile)
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Plugin issues with WP 3.5’ is closed to new replies.