Support » Plugin: Disable Search » Plugin is not working after the update to 1.5 (2016-01-14)

  • Resolved timtaller

    (@timtaller)


    Hi, after the last upgraded I started getting the following errors that look like compatibility problems with the caching plugin. Cache has been purged, but the issue is still there. Other plugins work well.

    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, cannot access protected method c2c_DisableSearch::do_init() in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 525

    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-includes/plugin.php:525) in /wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/class-sg-cachepress.php on line 339

    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /wp-includes/plugin.php:525) in /wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-search/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • madpauly

    (@madpauly)

    Try this – seems to work for me. Change line 81 of disable-search.php from

    protected static function do_init() {

    to

    public static function do_init() {

    Not sure of the implications, but no problems at my end so far after this change.

    Thread Starter timtaller

    (@timtaller)

    Fantastic, it worked. Thanks!

    Plugin Author Scott Reilly

    (@coffee2code)

    WordPress & Plugin Developer

    @timtaller: Thanks for reporting and sorry about that. I’ve just updated the plugin to v1.5.1 to fix the newly introduced bug. Cheers!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin is not working after the update to 1.5 (2016-01-14)’ is closed to new replies.