Support » Plugin: Object Sync for Salesforce » Plugin is not pulling records from SF

  • Resolved shyamla

    (@shyamla)


    Hi,

    I’ve successfully authenticated the plugin with my Salesforce App and followed all the instructions mentioned in the plugin. I have created one WordPress object and trying to Map the Account object via field Mapping. But it’s not fetching record from salesforce.

    Alternatively, I have created one more WordPress object and tried to Map with Salesforce SObject. It is also not pulling the records.

    I have checked the error logs and Scheduled actions, I don’t see any error in log or failure status in scheduled actions.

    I got this in my log:
    Debug: on Salesforce API HTTP Request to URL: <my-custom-domain>/services/data.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Jonathan Stegall

    (@jonathanstegall)

    I think there are two possibilities to investigate first:

    1. Check your schedule and see if it’s running properly. You can find some info about that in the fieldmap section of the plugin FAQ, or in the docs here: https://github.com/MinnPost/object-sync-for-salesforce/blob/master/docs/troubleshooting.md#fieldmap-issues

    2. Make sure you have items in Salesforce that are being updated.

    shyamla

    (@shyamla)

    Hi,

    Thanks for your prompt reply!!

    Everything is fine as you mentioned, but still facing the same. I can able to map the fields but it’s not pulling from Salesforce. I have reviewed the above documentation.
    We have a Wp-Control plugin for wp-cron event schedule Actions. It is also working fine.

    In the Scheduled Action tab, I can see the object_sync_for_salesforce_pull_check_records hook status as completed. I have mapped Salesforcce API version as sprint 20.

    Is there any other way to solve this problem?

    Plugin Contributor Jonathan Stegall

    (@jonathanstegall)

    Well, from what you describe, certainly it still sounds like either the schedule is not running as it should, the plugin is not making the requests to Salesforce that you want it to, OR the Salesforce records are not being updated as they should.

    Your log entry, for example, does not mention whether the plugin made a SOQL query to get updated records. Your fieldmap might be configured incorrectly. For example, if you don’t have Salesforce Update as a checked option (as in this image.

    If it’s not that, there’s not much I can do. But if the plugin is working properly, when you have Debug mode enabled you’ll see a lot of log entries that, if you click on the title to get details, will include SOQL requests to load data from Salesforce.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.