This is a great plug-in and we’ve been using it to only allow our IP while the sites are being updated/created however found few minor issues:
1. The bypass does not work for wp-admin
2. When main pages are bypassed the CSS is missing
3. When blocked the page title reads “Wordpress Error”, ideally need to be able to change the page title when blocked as is not really an error and sometimes we would like to put different message as title there or even the site name
4. Noticed that content in various folders are still accessible if you have a direct link such as /wp-content/uploads/2012/03/, if is possible to have everything blocked it would be great however if any issues is best left out
The first three issues are the most critical, once addressed this plugin will be even better, also as someone else suggested a date and time of expiry for the conditions would be fantastic if possible.
Keep up the good work and look forward in the new changes.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: IP Filter] Bypass and page title issue’ is closed to new replies.