= Problem =
Cannot add a new image from upload to the widget using the following steps:
= Reproduce issue =
1) Press Add Image
2) Upload a new image using browser upload, the uploading works fine as the image can be found in the Media Library.
3) Press ‘Insert into Widget’
4) No image is shown in the widget, but the ‘Add image’ has changed into ‘Change Image’.
Instead of uploading a new image you’d select an image from the Media Library the widget does work as expected and displays an image after selecting ‘Insert into widget’. Also if I use the Flash based uploader instead of the browser based uploader it works as expected.
= Enviroment =
– WordPress Multisite (v3.2.1.) for an internal website, which at the moment cannot be upgraded to WordPress 3.3.
– PHP version is PHP 5.3.5-1ubuntu7.4 with Suhosin-Patch.
– Browsers used:
Chrome 16.0.912.77 (Developer Build 118311) Ubuntu 11.04
– Image Widget v3.2.11
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Image Widget] Add image, upload an image select Insert into widget. No image is shown.’ is closed to new replies.