Firstly, thanks for an awesome plugin! It saved me hours of work and it worked perfectly. I did need some changes that I thought I would share here and you can decide if you would like to implement them into the next version.
Here are my changes:
- Sorting the plugin list (child pages) by page order and not title, so the order can be manipulated
- Fixed an issue in cws_imp_get_plugin_readme where the plugin API was being called on every page load
- Fixed an issue in cws_imp_get_plugin_readme where the post meta cache was being returned serialized. Just changed it to ‘return unserialize($rm);’
- Added support for Last Updated date with new shortcode imp_date
- Add support to include the actual page content with a new shortcode imp_page_content
- I also started writing a few methods to support including the screenshots, but it is not finished
Here is the code:
- The topic ‘[Plugin: I Make Plugins] New features’ is closed to new replies.