Hi my plugin has suddenly stopped working. I think it has happened following a theme upgrade. I’m using Headway 3.7.5 on http://livesharetravel.com. The theme upgrade included the following: Plugin Compatibility: Renamed the Headway image resizing class so it does not conflict with other plugins
So I figured maybe this was actually causing the conflict (despite this being a fix!). I’ve tried enabling the new class: HeadwayImageResize, have emptied W3 total cache’s cache and set the plugin to debug mode now. Hoping this gets resolved – this was the only plugin I’ve found that works with my site theme and customisations.
- The topic ‘Plugin has suddenly stopped working’ is closed to new replies.