I am using GF 1.6.1
as you can see i created a form
I need to integrate it with Salesforce.
I have a conflict or something like that with 2 fileds -
when I filled this form i wrote in the "Company" field : Tween-id
and in the "Which best describes your company*" field - OEM
when I sent this form - I received in the Salesforce account in the "Company" - OEM (and not Tween-id)
and nothing in "Which best describes your company*"
I have an old site, where i had the same form (no WordPress, no plugin - simple html): http://controlsee.com/downloads.shtml - it is also connected to Salesforce,
and it is working fine.
Thank you for any kind of help