I’m having a bit of an issue with getting the plugin to function correctly. So here are the steps that I’ve taken to install and implement the plugin:
1. Add the plugin folder to the Plugin directory in wp-content
2. Activate the plugin via the WP plugin manager
3. Order the entries to the desired output results
4. In the Add-ons settings, enable: ” Gravity Forms Directory”
5. On my page where I want the directory to be displayed, I’ve added the short code necessary to pull the data from entries: [directory form=”5″ approved=”true”]
6. When I edit my form, I have added a checkbox with the following settings
– Field Label: approved
– Rules: required
-Admin Label: approved
– Admin Only
7. Submit an entry to the Entries table via GF form
8. View new data entry and click Edit -> admin only option of approve.
9. refresh page where the gravity forms directory that is supposed to be dumped into it
10. no data output, tables, or any reference to data being passed to the page.
Did I miss something in here? For some reason I am getting no output from the plugin. Its not even showing that the plugin is sending information to the HTML page via an inspector. Any thoughts or tips will be extremely helpful. Thanks!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Gravity Forms Directory & Addons] No data output from the plugin’ is closed to new replies.