[Plugin: Gravity Forms Custom Post Types] Multi-Select field doesn`t work with taxonomy
Hello all 🙂
I briefly describe what goes wrong:
1. I have a form where users can create their own posts.
2. I have created the form for the post entry with gravity forms
3. There is one entry where the user should choose between different words mapped to a taxonomy called “Ausstattung”
4. I have user the multi-select-field of gravity form for that action
5. Now, if the user selects different words it is just the first! selected word what is created into the post entry. But all of the user’s selected words should be in the post entry.
6. So I tried it with the checkboxes-field instead of the multi-select-field and it works fine.
7. So, what the problem now? I cannot fix it
Anybody out there who could probably help me?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Gravity Forms Custom Post Types] Multi-Select field doesn`t work with taxonomy’ is closed to new replies.