I have been having nothing but continuous problems trying to get this plugin to work entirely correctly. It seems like it would be very nice, but every time I upload images into a gallery, every image generates an error code and none of the thumbnails will generate. The error code pertains to some kind of maximum file size limit. I started reducing all the file sizes to far below the any limit that I've ever heard of. I've also followed recommendations in the wordpress forums and changed he maximum file size in one of the scripts. The plugin worked for a couple instances after that. I just updated the plugin and now it is back to not working anymore.