[Plugin: Google XML Sitemap for Videos] Plugin doesn't work
I have installed the plugin on the site and run to produce the file. The plugin says that the file has been created succeefully, but when I have tested it in the browser it fails to load, and when I check the file on the site it is empty. I am using Youtube videos on each post, and have added these in an iframe which is in beta test with Youtube.
I have left other messages in the forum for help and also emailed Labnol directly but no help so far.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Google XML Sitemap for Videos] Plugin doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.