Would anyone be interested in a Store Locator Plus beta program?
– Setup a MailChimp newsletter for CSA Beta Test Members.
– Send out at least a weekly if not daily update on what patches/updates/features are being worked on.
– Release the install .zip file for CSA products (Store Locator Plus primarily) at least 1 week prior to public release of the product.
– Give priority status to bugs that beta members report in their pre-release copy.
This will give beta members direct access to early releases, directly influence the development process, and give them email access to me to discuss bugs, features, and other product improvement related topics.
Anyone that wishes to try 3.6.1 RC3 you can go to http://www.charlestonsw.com and “purchase” (it is free) Store Locator Plus. When you do this you will get a download link and/or can download from your account (login on bottom right) and get the latest 3.6.1 RC3 zip file.
Login to WordPress, go to plugins, deactivate/delete/upload/activate the SLP plugin.
This is a destructive update so be sure to backup your code files. Location and setting data is retained.
– Div code rendering under map as text versus HTML for some sites using plugins or themes with extended shortcode processing (something called “texturize”).
– Use Location Sensor prevent map from rendering if use does not share location.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘[Plugin: Google Maps via Store Locator Plus] Beta Testers Wanted…’ is closed to new replies.