I've been using this great plugin for a while now..
I just updated to the latest version. Now it's not saving the maps.
There was one existing map in my database that was showing up under the "Map Library", however, I wasn't able to modify it. I tried deleting it and starting again, but no luck.
I tried disabling the plug-in, re-enabling it, switching the "Save map information in your database" option. Still no luck.
Also, all new maps are inserted with [wpgmappity id="0"] instead of [wpgmappity id="1"], which is how the first map was displayed in previous versions.
I'm guessing this has to do with the recent update.. all the new features are cool, but if it doesn't work, well... ;)