[Resolved] [Plugin: Google Doc Embedder] Not able to find document error
I’m running GDE on the BP Mag theme with BuddyPress. I’m receiving the error:
Sorry, we were unable to find the document at the original source. Verify that the document still exists.
You can also try to download the original document by clicking here.
I’ve tried a few combinations but I’m currently configured in the simplest for troubleshooting. My blog is running on IIS 7.5 on a private (non-Internet accessible) server. For testing, I upload a DOC file to the media library of my site. I get the URL for that DOC and I put it in my address bar and I can access the file. When I plug that URL into the GDE configuration I get the loading bar and then the error message above. However, if I click the “here” link in the error message or the document link outside of the object window provided by the plugin then I am prompted to download the document. This means that IIS is locating and serving the doc.
I can’t determine why GDE is not rendering the document. I’ve tried this with a couple of different documents.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Google Doc Embedder] Not able to find document error’ is closed to new replies.