[Plugin: Google Doc Embedder] How to get support for this plugin
I’m glad for the increased popularity of this plugin, and look forward to continuing to fix errors and add features. I monitor all posts on this forum and try to be as helpful as possible in resolving issues. If you need help with this plugin, please consider the following steps:
1) Make sure you’re running the most recent version of the plugin from the repository.
2) Review the documentation. I work hard to keep the docs up to date both here (on the FAQ page) and on the plugin’s web site, where you can get details on all of the available options. See particularly the pages called “Usage” and “Notes” for common questions/problems.
3) Review the recent threads here to see if the question has already been asked and a solution offered.
4) If you still need help, you can post general questions in this forum. If you’re having a problem with a specific shortcode or document, you may be better served by using the “Support” link in your plugin list, where you can email the developer (me) directly with the relevant details.
i am using this plugin in localhost. Can anyone tell me either we can use this plugin in localhost or not. because there is a problem appear when i am using this plugin as this should show the slides in page
Deactivated and removed the folder from the plugins folder for v2.4…
Uploaded the zip file for 2.5b1 through the WP backend…
Here’s what happens next…
– The settings page will only open to the General tab — the others are active based upon the settings I use (underline appears when hovering), but nothing happens to change table.
– The Enhanced option on the General tab will give a fail to update message, even with the default settings.
Anyone else having this issue? Recommendations?
Sorry all, I did not see the messages posted in this thread.
azizhaf, if you’re still listening in, your question is answered in the FAQ. The short answer is YES the plugin works in localhost, BUT the documents you’re actually embedding have to be on the public internet somewhere (not localhost).
thehrisworld, several versions of the plugin have been released since you posted, so let me know if you’re still experiencing a problem in the release version.
Sweet plugin, good job!!!
I’m not sure if you can do this but I need the plugin to load the pdf into the page when the page loads rather than click on the link at the bottom of the page.
I had hoped that under the General settings force downloaf would do just that but it doesnt…. am I missing something?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Google Doc Embedder] How to get support for this plugin’ is closed to new replies.