I'm building a site and can't get GDE to display my PDF documents reliably in Firefox 3.5.6. It works fine with IE8 once I made the appropriate setting change.
Firefox shows the viewer's frame, but inside the frame is the graphic for a broken link to a media item. (Actually, I found one time that page 2 was visible if I scrolled down, but page 1 wasn't. Now neither pages are visible.)
The PDF is in my uploaded Media; not Google Docs, so it's public. I've triple-checked the URL and deleted and replaced the uploaded file multiple times with brand-new PDFs.
The GDE options settings I've changed are:
- Un-checked "Display the download link by default"
- Checked"Let Google Doc Viewer handle all errors (for individual files, use force='1'"