is this Plug-in multi-site capable (I run 3 wp-blogs (subdomains) under 1 domain)? I run into an error during setup. Here is what I’ve done:
1. Installed the plugin as network admin and activated it for all blogs.
2. switched to the dashboard to the blog I want to use the plugin.
3. Opened the Google+ Crossposting Configuration and entered Api key and G+ ID according to the instructions given in this forum and readme.
4. When I click on “Save changes” I am presented with an http-error 500: “error ocurred on http://mydomain.dom/wp-admin/options.php“.
Any idea why that error shows up?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Google Crossposting] Multi-site capable?’ is closed to new replies.