I've noticed a problem with SEO Title of the 'Front Page'.
On the [Wordpress SEO by Yoast] box on the Edit Page for the Front page, when I set the title for the blog it doesn't work.
When I say doesn't work, it's ignored.
Instead I get:
%%site-title%% | %%sitedesc%%
I thought perhaps I had a setting somewhere that was setting this, but it's happened on several of my sites and I *never* use %%sitedesc%% in any of SEO titles.
I use WordPress 3.2
Wordpress SEO v4.1 / 4.1.1
Thesis Framework 1.8.1
Incidentally, I get around it by using the Thesis SEO title section and it works fine then. But I'd prefer to use the SEO from this plugin :)
Thanks for a great plugin and I hope that this isn't a bug and I've just done something silly.