Not sure what's going on with this as I've used it successfully on other sites. However for the last 2 days, I've been running this and it is breaking the WordPress widgets page. When I turn debug on, I'm seeing a n error on line 941
echo '<option style="margin-left: 8px; padding-right:10px;" value="'. esc_attr( $query_label ) . ',' . $term->slug .'" '. selected( esc_attr( $query_label ) . ',' . $term->slug, $instance['posts_term'], false ) .'>-' . esc_attr( $term->name ) .'</option>';
I've tried to track it down, but made zero progress. The only thing that fixes things is deactivating this plugin.
I'm hesitant to post it here, as I have nothing else to go on, but my gut tells me this is a conflict with another plugin maybe and possibly not entirely an issue with this one and wp 3.4.2
That said, I wanted to mention it in case others stumble on this that might be able to capture more of the essence of the real problem than I did.