Attention! This plugin is a slightly modified copy of User Role Editor (URE) plugin
– the same words at plugin description
– all functions were started from ‘ure_’ prefix, which is used by URE;
– my own comments are left at majority of places.
3) subdirectories of plugin package contains index.php files created by my other “Silence is golden guard” plugin as I put them for URE package;
4) look at css/admin-css.css, you will see my comments there:
Document : ure_admin
Created on : 10.03.2010
Author : Vladimir Garagulya
User Role Editor plugin Admin Settings Page CSS
Taking all above into account, readme.txt file even doesn’t mention URE plugin and its author, me – ShinePHP or Vladimir Garagulya.
What is the right name for such action? What do you think?
Dear WordPress plugins users, please, consider to use original plugins from its real authors.
Vladimir Garagulya (ShinePHP).
- The topic ‘[Plugin: gap-hub-user-role.] copyright problem?’ is closed to new replies.