When I enabled it on my localhost, am running v3.0.3 of WordPress and when I enabled, it broke the header of my blog.
I am using the GeoPlaces theme with s2Member Pro and my posts do have custom fields. I did not changed the theme code to enable custom field editing [you have pointed to somewhere in your faqs, I believe], so am not sure if it caused this.
The idea is really great though specially if we can really add change the custom fields from the front-end as well, actually this is what prompted me to use this plugin – :).
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Front-end Editor] I found Front-end editor broken’ is closed to new replies.