I’m using the plugin friends-only v0.3.1 and I have a problem with special HTML character entity (for instance é for “é”) in both prompt and error message. It’s very useful when using the French language.
Here is the scenario :
– In Settings / Friends only, I type a html prompt with character entity :
<p>Saisissez votre email pour accéder au site :</p>
(which basically mean “Type your email address to access the website”)
– I save the settings (the settings page is reloaded) and the message has been changed transforming the html special character é in “é” in the form.
– when I open my website, the special characters are displayed properly.
– when I come back on the settings page to add an email address for example, since the page saving transformed the special characters, it will save the “é” instead of the “é” unless I correct it each time I save the settings.
Hope this is clear enough .. Feel free to ask for feedback or tests.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Friends Only] Problem with html character entity in prompt and error message’ is closed to new replies.