Support » Plugins and Hacks » Plugin for CSS

  • I just saw a video on yourtube where this guy was using a plugin called firebug. It looked like what I have been looking for. When I went to download it, it said the plugin had not been updated in 2 years. I’m looking for a plugin that works as well if not better than firebug. Any suggestions?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • What’s it for? i know about firebug for Mozilla, but it’s exactly the same thing as in Chrome. Right click on a page, choose inspect element, and there you have it.

    Okay, I watched a video on it and it looked like the guy was clicking a check box to turn the function on and off.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin for CSS’ is closed to new replies.