it seems FireStorm himself is active here, and since the official site’s forums are down I thought I’d post here.
I’m posting to ask a few questions and point out some stuff:
1. Is the Price (DESC) sorting option broken? I’m installing a new site and only have 3 test properties but sorting them by price (descending) definately not sorts them properly (I get the highest-priced at the second place). see here: http://sanzpont.com/chosker/cpc/inmuebles/search/?order=listing_price_num+DESC&ps=0&pe=10
1b. Are there plans for more sorting options? If not, could I be pointed to the files where I could hack/code it?
2. Will/could there be a feature for adding Custom Fields that can be visible only by the admins?
3. Is there a shortcode to display something like the search widget, but in a page?
4. I’ve coded a hack that hides the Country option in the sidebar search widget. It then executes some ajax code to select the first country in the list, and so when the page is loaded the State option is automatically populated with the states of the first country. This is meant for sites that only have properties in one country, saving the hassle of having to select it in the search.
I also made some extra options in the search widget (besides the title): hide/show the country as described above, hide/show price in the search, and an extra “description” text.
The point: if someone is interested (FireStorm included here) I can release my code
that’s it for now. Thanks for this great plugin!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: FireStorm Professional Real Estate Plugin] Price DESC Broken? / Feature: Hidden Fields? / O’ is closed to new replies.