Sometimes you want to re-order the fields when adding extra fields. Normally extra fields are all inserted after the “E-mail address” field and before the “Subject” field.
Version 2.6.2 or higher can do this.
This is how you can make an “I agree to terms” checkbox after the message field:
This way you can order the fields based on extra field order.
On the contact form plugin settings page click “Advanced Options”.
1) Set “Message Field:” to ‘Not Available’
2) Set “Subject Field:” to ‘Not Available’
3) Make an extra field labeled “Message:”, type textarea, required
4) Make an extra field labeled “I have read and agreed to the terms.”, type checkbox, required
You can make a URL link to a custom terms page you may have in the label for your field.
"I have read and agreed to the <a href="user-agreement.php" target="_new">terms</a>"
Additionally you can make Name and E-Mail address not available and add them as extra fields in any order.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Fast and Secure Contact Form] How to re-order fields’ is closed to new replies.