Cannot seem to get it working to display feed from FB Fanpage.
1. Logged into FB and double checked view settings in FB for the Fanpage to make sure nothing is hidden or restricted.
2. Clicked on DEVELOPER link on footer of FB page.
3. Created new APP.
4. Within the APP settings on FB, went to Settings > Basic
From here I copied APP ID and the Secret Key numbers to the Plugin Options page. I also copied the APP ID to the [ Default Feed ] field on the options page.
None of that works. In fact, nothing at all was showing up.
5. So I went back to FB Developer page. This time I clicked on Settings > Permissions
6. I set the Default Activity Privacy to PUBLIC
This is where I noticed something: Tokens
Auth Token Parameter: When a user authorizes your app through the app detail page, we will pass your app the Auth Token in the format specified here. Available formats: URI Fragment: if your app is using client-side authentication Query String: if your app is using server-side authentication.
Does this have anything to do with why my feed won’t show up on my WP page? I am using this code on the page:
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Facebook Feed Grabber] Won't display my feed.’ is closed to new replies.