Support » Plugin: Facebook Feed Grabber » [Plugin: Facebook Feed Grabber] Fatal Error appears after working great for some while

  • aarondub84

    (@aarondub84)


    Hi. I am getting the common fatal error, but my app id and secret are correct. It was working great for a week, then just started displaying the fatal error. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks,

    Fatal error: Uncaught OAuthException: An unknown error has occurred. thrown in /home/content/16/9835716/html/wp-content/plugins/facebook-feed-grabber/facebook-sdk/base_facebook.php on line 1106

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/facebook-feed-grabber/

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • benjohnstone

    (@benjohnstone)

    I’m getting the exact same error

    Plugin Author bonnerl

    (@bonnerl)

    Hi, I’m looking into it now. Thus far the only thing I’ve found is that it’s when looking up the title of the feed. So you should be able to hide the title and display the feed for now. My next update should fix this.

    bheadrick

    (@bheadrick)

    same here.

    benjohnstone

    (@benjohnstone)

    Too right, hiding the feed works, good suggestion, I dont need the title anyway.

    Thanks for your lightning fast reposnse Bonnerl

    Plugin Author bonnerl

    (@bonnerl)

    No problem. I had an hour and just happened to check if anyone was saying anything after the last update… Glad I did.

    aarondub84

    (@aarondub84)

    Worked for me too. Don’t necessarily need the title, but would like the option. Thanks!

    Plugin Author bonnerl

    (@bonnerl)

    After having been gone for an hour at a meeting and getting back my test site is working again and I haven’t changed anything. I’m inclined to say it was a Facebook. We’ll see if it comes back…

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘[Plugin: Facebook Feed Grabber] Fatal Error appears after working great for some while’ is closed to new replies.