The IP field was my own IP address. I just have decided to take the plugin off the sites I installed it on, as wordfence helps me track potential hackers/bots. It happened on another website of mine a few days ago where I was locked out by someone attempting to bruteforce the admin (which on that site I do not have have a user with admin as I used a different login).
The error just said update failed when I input my ip address on the settings page. I had deactivated the plugin, and reactivated it, and then tried the settings page but that is what happened so I rendered it not usable for the time being.
If there is anything you'd like me to do or provide, then let me know, unless it's just user error not knowing that it locks out everyone from accessing the site when a bot or person tries logging in with a useless bruteforce attack.